The Correct Instructions for Assembling a Coleman 6-Person River Gorge Tent
I bought this wonderful tent, which is yet another testament to our incredible manufacturing technology… but sadly an example of how some companies refuse to find good techwriters. It is incredibly easy to assemble, but only with the following instructions. You’re welcome.
- Understand the 4 Parts You’ll Be Assembling. (See image.)
- Lay the tent out on the ground and peg the corners.
- With the center loop facing downward, bend the pole ends into the retainers at the corners of the tent.
- Lift up the tent and attach its hooks to the poles.
- With the purple portion facing front, connect one of the Velcro loops of the rainfly to the poles, then work your way around the tent connecting them all.
- Put the rainfly arch support through the hem in the fabric and put the ends into the tent sockets.